One day I've encountered about this error "Clean unable 50" displaying at my Brother DCP 195C screen. Immediately I search online for the needed solutions. And luckily I've found one.
The following are the procedure on how to fix the "Clean unable 50" error of the Brother DCP 195C printer.
1. Plug in the printer and turn it ON.
2. Usually the error display's on screen, Press OK.
3. Then press MENU.
4. Press MONO.
5. Press the UP ARROW four(4) times. Then you notice that the ATTENTION LED and the PHOTO CAPTURE button are simultaneously blinking.
6. Enter 80 to go to maintenance mode. When encoding the numbers (80) follow this:
- press UP ARROW button until the number 8 appears. press OK.
- press UP ARROW button until the number 0 appears. press OK.
7. Next, press continuously the MONO button until the "Purge:________" appeared.
8. Now, enter 2783 by doing the same procedure on step 6. The counter will…
What: How to configure an inexpensive TL-WR340GD or TL-WR-642G (the D stands for Detachable antenna) wireless router (manufactured by TP-LINK) to become a wireless Access Point. Other models of TP-LINK wireless routers may be similarly configured.
You can do similiar conversions with Linksys WRT54G, however, TP-LINK wireless router costs much less than Linksys; so far I found no quality or performance issues with TP-LINK; newer Linksys/Cisco wireless routers use "internal antennae" therefore you cannot increase Linksys wireless coverage by replacing the detachable antenna with external high-gain antenna.
Why: Typically if you have a wireless router in the home or office (just behind a cabled modem or DSL modem, see diagram 1), the wireless router should be configured as a router (factory default configuration). However, you may want to add a secondary wireless device to expand your WiFi wireless coverage (see diagram 2), it is much better to configure the secondary wireless …